6 Kingston Road

sq ft, £10000 pa * Fees Apply

Let

CSJ Property Agents offer this A1 retail unit available immediately on a new licence/lease flexible terms subject to agreement. Gross Internal Area approx.: 357ft²/33.3m². Rent : £10,000pa

TERMS
Rent : £10,000pa



New licence/ lease flexible terms subject to agreement.



A quarters rent in advance and a quarters rent deposit to be paid prior to any new tenant taking occupation



Shop pays 80% of electricity bill which is apportioned with studio flat behind shop which pays the other 20%.



Shop pays 50% of water bill which is apportioned with studio flat behind shop which pays the other 50%.


OUTGOINGS
All interested parties are expected to co…

CSJ Property Agents offer this A1 retail unit available immediately on a new licence/lease flexible terms subject to agreement. Gross Internal Area approx.: 357ft²/33.3m². Rent : £10,000pa

TERMS
Rent : £10,000pa



New licence/ lease flexible terms subject to agreement.



A quarters rent in advance and a quarters rent deposit to be paid prior to any new tenant taking occupation



Shop pays 80% of electricity bill which is apportioned with studio flat behind shop which pays the other 20%.



Shop pays 50% of water bill which is apportioned with studio flat behind shop which pays the other 50%.


OUTGOINGS
All interested parties are expected to confirm this with the local rating authority


OTHER
Other Disclaimer: CSJ, our clients and any joint agents give notice that:

1) They have no authority to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.

2) Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and not necessarily comprehensive. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building, regulation or other consents and CSJ have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.


VIEWING
Contact Sole Agents CSJ Property on 020 8296 1273


Read more »

Make enquiry

You are enquiring about: 6 Kingston Road £10000 pa * Fees Apply

Free Valuation

Interested in finding out how much your property could be worth?

Request Valuation

Featured properties